Please join us as we meet this coming Sunday in the building in King Street at 10:45am, or on Zoom at the same time if you do not wish to come out at the moment. Our Minister Rev Sally Sago will be continuing our series on discipleship, and we will be sharing communion together. For Zoom please use the usual link, or open the Zoom app and join meeting ID 783-401-931. You will be able to connect from 10.30am for a prompt 10:45am start. If you have any problems getting set up there is more information here. If you are joining on Zoom, remember to have some bread and a drink ready for communion.
If you are joining us in the building there are many things that will be different to before the pandemic, and with this in mind here is a guide as to what to expect and with which you will need to comply:
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus
- You will need to wear a mask/face covering and keep socially distant at all times
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and exit
- There will be a one-way system in and out of church
- You will be shown to your seat and should not leave your seat or interact with others
- Singing unfortunately is not permitted and everything will be led from the front
- Please try, if possible, not to use the toilets. Only the disabled toilet will be in use and a steward will be available to advise on its safe use.
- There will be no refreshments. Please bring any water with you if needed.
- The kitchen will be closed and not accessible
- Please ensure you take all your own rubbish with you when you leave
- You will be asked to leave straight after the service has ended and a steward will direct the process of everyone leaving. We are not permitted to socialise following the service in the church.