Please join us as we meet this coming Sunday at 10:45am in the church building and on Zoom to celebrate the third Sunday in Advent – the coming of Jesus. This Sunday in Advent is associated with Love. If joining on Zoom please use the usual link, or open the Zoom app and join meeting ID 783-401-931. You will be able to connect from 10.30am for a prompt 10:45am start. If you have any problems getting set up there is more information here.
There are many things that are different to before the pandemic, and with this in mind here is a guide as to what to expect if you join us in the building, with which you need to comply:
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus
- You will need to wear a mask/face covering and keep socially distant at all times
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and exit
- There will be a one-way system in and out of church
- You will be shown to your seat and should not leave the area around your seat
- Singing by the congregation is unfortunately not permitted and everything will be led from the front
- Please try, if possible, not to use the toilets. Only the accessible toilet will be in use and a member of the welcome team will be on hand to advise on its safe use
- There will be no refreshments. Please bring any water with you if needed.
- The kitchen will not be available for use
- Please ensure you take all your own rubbish with you when you leave
- You will be asked to leave straight after the service has ended as we are not permitted to socialise following the service. This includes congregating outside which could compromise social distancing or break the rule of six.
- If you need to speak with the Minister or would like prayer after the service, please wait in your seat until we can get to you.
All that being said, it is fantastic to have our building open for worship and to be able to gather together as an expression of church in the town centre.